Go back to normal view
St. Stephen's Astley sponsors several Scout and Guiding Units and there is a Church Parade Service on the second Sunday of the month.
The Units meet at Astley Scout and Guide Headquarters based at 11, Ellesmere Street, Astley Green.
Built in 1884, Ellesmere Street was originally a Village Primary school and has been used for Scouts and Guides based in Astley, since 1967.
Friends of Astley Scouts and Guides is a Registered Charity established to manage the Building and support the Units.
To access the national websites for Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Beavers, Cubs and Scouts - see Links page on this website.